Blue painter’s tape is a versatile tool that many people underestimate. Sure, it’s great for taping up walls before painting or protecting surfaces during a renovation project, but did you know it has many other uses? Here are some of the many ways you can put blue painter’s tape to work:
- Labeling: Need to label something but don’t want to make it permanent? Write on a piece of tape and stick it on the item in question.
- Cable management: Use blue painter’s tape to keep cords and cables organized behind your desk or entertainment center.
- Jar opener: Can’t get that pesky jar open? Wrap a piece of blue painter’s tape around the lid for extra grip.
- Temporary hemming: If you need to hem your pants or skirt temporarily, use blue painter’s tape instead of sewing.
- Clothing repair: Use blue painter’s tape to temporarily fix a torn hem or keep a bra strap in place.
- Removing pet hair: Wrap some blue painter’s tape around your hand, sticky side out, and use it to remove pet hair from furniture and clothing.
- Game night: Use blue painter’s tape to create a makeshift game board on any surface.
- Decorating: Create temporary wall art by using blue painter’s tape to outline shapes or designs.
ScotchBlue Original Multi-Surface Painter’s Blue Tape
As an Amazon Associate, I earn on qualifying purchases.